- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing collects a participants name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, measurements, previous and current medical history.
- Personal information is obtained via a secure online questionnaire, Word document and / or online platform. Information is stored on a private computer.
- The purpose for collecting and storing the information is to learn about the participant.
- An individual can enquire about/correct information held by calling 0417 289 965 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An individual can complain about a breach of privacy and how Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing will deal with the breach by contacting Sarah (owner) on 0417 289 965 or at email@example.com.
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing will not disclose information to overseas parties.
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing will only collect information when necessary.
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing will always notify a participant when collecting and storing information.
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing only uses personal information for the purpose it was collected for. When no longer needed the information is disposed of accordingly (after 7 years).
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing never uses personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, unless advised that the participant is happy for this to happen. Participants can unsubscribe from receiving marketing material at anytime.
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing takes all steps to protect information from misuse or interference, particularly in terms of cyber risks.
Agreement between Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing ABN 20 997 148 153 (Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing) and the participant.
- Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing supplies the participant (You or Your Child) exercise services (the Services) for the purpose of your engagement in activities (the Activity).
- 24 hours’ notice is required to reschedule a session. Up to 6 sessions can be ‘banked’ at any time if 24 hours’ notice is provided. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given, the session will be forfeited. If you are 10 minutes late for a session, it will still end at the pre-arranged time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the session is forfeited.
- There are no refunds for missed or cancelled sessions.
- You agree that you have completed the Child Pre-Exercise Screening Tool on behalf of Your Child and that they are fit to engage in the Activity.
- You consent to Your Child engaging in the Activity. By participating in any Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing activity, You consent to the terms and conditions outlined on this page on behalf of yourself and Your Child.
- You acknowledge that You and / or Your Child are exposed to risks of personal injury or death when engaging in the Activity.
- You agree that You and / or Your Child engage in the Activity at your own risk.
- You pay monthly in advance for the supply of the Services via direct debit. A minimum of 4 weeks’ notice is required to cancel your direct debit. Any dishonour fees are your responsibility.
NDIS Plans and Funding
- If you are using NDIS funding to pay for services, invoices must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date. If an invoice is not paid within 4 weeks of the invoice date, services will be terminated, and outstanding amounts will be pursued.
COPYRIGHT AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Copyright 2018 Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, information and content within this website, and the site itself, is copyright by Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing and is to be used for lawful purposes only. You may download and print material in unaltered form only, provided that appropriate acknowledgement is made (retaining this notice), for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Consult your health care professional and follow all safety instructions before starting any exercise program.
The contents on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a health care professional or provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
ABN: 20 997 148 153
Working with children check number: WWC0410067E
Current police check
Site and content owned by Spectrum Fitness and Wellbeing and to be used for lawful purposes only.